You / your hair / color / this month / ?
Will / Did you have your hair colored this month?
Are you having your hair colored this month?
Mary's bathroom has a problem.
Somebody is going to mend it.
Mary is going to have her bathroom mended.
• It is said that the world will be finished.
• Ricky Martin was usually thought to be a straigh.
• Dilma is believed to be the best for Brazil.
• It was believed that witches existed.
• It was been believed that...
• How many times has she gotten her fortune told?
wrap / wrapped = embrulhar
Have / Get + something (object) + past participle.
allege, assumed, claimed, considered, expected, felt, regarded, reported, rumored, suggested.